Outcast!

by - 7:31 PM




These pictures are taken on a rooftop at Paranaque City near the Airport after the GoodVybes Fest which I talked about on my last post. It was 3am and we were just about to go home when we went up the rooftop and just decided to stay! Of course we thought about drinking. When no one moved to get the drinks we just sat there and waited for planes to pass by and to feel the wind. Unfortunately no planes passed by!

I just had to take photos with this wall! It could have been better if it was morning, but the feeling was better. Being with the people I love and who loves me, and the moment felt right.



I am not an expert at editing so say hello to my weird eyes! Haha
And here’s a closer look at the romper I’m wearing by C&N Shoppe.


Shoes: KEDS // Romper: C&NSHOPPE

You May Also Like

0 comments